Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Las Vegas ... wedding?




We went to Las Vegas to check out a potential wedding venue (no ring just talks of what might happen....) Rob is all about the idea of Vegas and I happened to find a few promising pictures on Pinterest

Pinned Image

Well, Vegas you are perfect for a bachelorette party but for my big day I don't think so, the astro turf, giant Ceasar statues, techno music from the pool in the background..... not what I had in mind.

After the let down of the venues ( I should have seen this coming) SUPRISE! Celine Dion Tickets at Ceasars!!


I cried, I laughed, we danced.....she is amazing and worth every penny and minute!  It's All Coming Back to Me Now, The Titanic Theme Song, and some River Deep and Moutian High LOVE!!

The token photo op infront of the ceasars statue

And what would a trip to Las Vegas be without a trip down Fairmont Street

1 comment:

  1. I always help my friends when they need, now my friend needs my help in finding Las Vegas Wedding venues for his marriage. This is very difficult task to find good wedding venue. Can you help me out? As I don’t want him to disappoint.

    ReplyDelete