Monday, August 20, 2012

Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees

 I have an issue with fake plants and flowers, I shouldn't, I should love them because I can't keep anything alive. I rather prefer real plants and flowers but I did not inherit a green thumb from my grandmother (Botanist at the University of Kentucky) or my mother who has a real lemon tree and dozens of orchids that bloom and rebloom! She's like the orchid wisperer.

Now that I have kept my herb garden alive for almost the entire summer I want to take on some of these Fiddle Leaf Fig trees I've been obsessing over. I looked everywhere for them and just happened to stubble across some at Coach in the mall... of all places. So I now have the contact for the Coach tree lady  :) 

I'm so close to ordering one ....or two, it will be ther perfect excuse to move the old FAKE trees out of the house to maybe the basement (or the trash)


Pinned Image

 I love these in pairs, need two for one on each side of the couch seperating the living room and the kitchen
 

Love these with orchids

Pinned Image

And I love anything with with Blue and White LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment