Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!

So long 2011 and Hello 2012!!

Looking back it's been a great year, lots to be thankful for. Thinking about all the good, the bad and the ugly of last year, I am very blessed. Very lucky to have the friends and family that I do.
There's so many exciting things to look forward to, friends weddings and babies, traveling and more.

New Years Eve was one of the best ever! The UK Wildcats beat Louisville
and we had a fabulous low key dinner party for six.

Fans cheer on UK in the eRupption Zone during the second half. UK hosted in state rival UL  Saturday,Dec. 31,2011 at Rupp Arena in Lexington. Photo by Jonathan Palmer

I wish I had taken a few pictures of our dinner. But really we were too busy toasting to 2012!

My last minute recipe of choice was a big hit. According to Google, this is the worlds best Lasagna.
Since one of our guest has Sicilian roots, and he went back for seconds, then Cheers!! I was a success :)

..and nothing like several glasses of Champagne later and a Just Dance party to ring in the new year!

New Years Resolutions, mine are the usual,
  • Find a workout routine and stick with it
  • Make some of the stuff I found on Pinterest
  • Learn to cook one new meal a week
  • #1 Be thanksful for the great life I have
Speaking of Pinterest, I saw this the other day, what a sweet idea!
Pinned Image

Throughout the year, write down memories that make you smile. On New Year's Eve, open it up and reread all of the good stuff that made the year wonderful! Love this idea!


Pinned Image

xx, Katherine

1 comment: