Sunday, January 22, 2012

Beach Bound

This 40 degrees and rainy weather has been missing my days by the pool. My beach vacation can not get here fast enough. I'm so excited I can't stand it!
ToDo-
Mani/Pedi - check 
Spray tan (I'm ghostly) - check 
packed - not even started!

thank you Pinterest for some beach style inspiration!

Pinned Image
 
        
found this one on Pinterest too, doesn't she look like she's having the best day!
....great beach picks on her blog too!



                     



LOVE her hat

Pinned Image

Only a few days left!!!!!


 Pinned Image

and I HAVE to swim with the dolphins :)
my fellow Tri-Deltas get it

xx, Katherine

2 comments:

  1. ahhh you are going to have so MUCH fun! We need to practice sounding like a dolphin tmw during Bachelor! can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DYyy--ing to do this...since like age 12 (the dolphin thing!) And also going to the beach...who wouldn't!? HAVE FUN!

    ReplyDelete